Wednesday, August 27, 2008

***Schedule for 2009***

I wanted to let people know that I am starting to organize photo shoots for next year. I have decided that for 2009 I will be scheduling photo shoots only 1 Saturday a month. I really want to keep photography just a fun hobby. I'm thinking I will do 2-3 sessions on that one day, so many of my photo sessions will be back to back. I really want to focus this year on kids(including seniors)and families. As of right now I have decided not to do any newborn (0-5 months) or engagement sessions. If you are interested in a slot for next year you can email me at heathercluff@hotmail.com. You can let me know what time of year you would like them taken and what kind of setting you would like. I love urban settings, and I like to do those in downtown Ogden, but I am very open to ideas. If you would like more of a country setting, you can let me know that too. I am hoping to put people together who want the same setting, so that I can do my shoots back to back. As you may have seen on my blog I can do photo shoots in your home as well. I like to use a very natural setting in your home and I think it's fun to capture children in their own surroundings. If I wasn't able to get to your photographs this year, will you please email me and let me know if you are still interested for next year. I have made a few changes on my details and prices page, so please make sure you check that out. I'm excited for this coming year! Thanks so much for all of your nice comments on my photography and thanks to all of you who let me do your photographs this year.....I just love this stuff:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive