Monday, November 10, 2008

Boutique coming up............

I have posted below information about a boutique taking place this Thursday and Saturday that I will be involved in. I am going to have a little display of my photography and a place for anyone interested to sign up for a photo shoot. There will be some other really cool things there also. You can click on the links below to see some of the products. You may remember “The Love Wraps.” I did a photo shoot for her showing off her nursing covers that are so cute! She now is introducing something I am so excited for and I know that so many other people will be going crazy over. She’s selling the cutest plain colored shirts for kids 0-5 years. These shirts are going to be so great because they are capped sleeved, fitted, and long for layering just like the ones we adults love to wear! She’ll also be selling long sleeved ones. All I can say is that it’s about time someone started selling these shirts for babies and toddlers! She has a bunch of different colors to choose from too. I am really excited to have them for my baby! These will be great to buy for Christmas gifts too. I will be doing a photo shoot for my friend displaying these shirts, so you’ll have to check back on my site for those! Come to the boutique and check it out! Let all of your friends know too…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive