Monday, February 01, 2010

My Baby and the New Dress I made for her.......

I wanted to post a bunch of pictures to show what my studio looks like. I'm diggin' it! I am in love with this little girl too! She is perfect in every way. Here we go with a long post.............

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love Cam's dress! You have skills, Heath! Love her headband too. Your studio looks great! These pictures of Cam's are great! You can tell she has had a lot of practice in front of the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!! I AM LOVING EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!! You rock Heather!! The dress is gorgeous and your studio looks fantastic!! I am loving the wood! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. impressive!!!!! Super, crazy CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute pictures! I love the outfit--way to go little seamstress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:20 PM

    Wow, she is adorable.
    Your work is great !!!!!!!
    Keeep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive