Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So here we go with another pretty long post.........

My friend and I were looking over clothes to put together for this shoot and she showed me this dress in her baby's closet. I was freaking out at how cute and antique looking it was. She told me her mom made it for her when she was a baby. Ahhh....her mom has got some serious talent! I am so in love with it!! Just look at the time that must have gone into it :)!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next up is handsome big brother.....just look at this little man........
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And big brother #2.....I'm in love with these....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last, but not least, it's this gorgeous big sister....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous set!! My gosh those kids look cute and their clothes are just yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive