Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pink Pettiskirt, Brown Winter Boots, and a Preschool Shirt

Dear Cams-

You walked into my bathroom this morning with this outfit on. You picked it out for your preschool field trip you had been all excited about. It was perfect. We took your friend Chloe with us to Wheeler Farm. There were animals, lots of cool buildings, tractors, and a playground. It was a fun place for me to take pictures. At first you didn't like me taking them, but soon you were asking me to take them. I'm so glad I went with you today. I love you more than you will ever know. Thanks for being my buddy while the other kids are at school. I love you.

Mom

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blog Archive