Monday, April 09, 2012

Us.

This is a little piece of our story. I wanted to do a Moving Pictures Session with my family that documented us doing something that was "our thing". Having my husband home in the morning is precious because it doesn't happen often. When he is home in the morning, he'll often make us breakfast. My kids love "roll up" pancakes. That's what they call them anyway:). You might call them crepes, Norweigen pancakes, or Danish pancakes. Adam grew up on them. His great grandfather is from Norway.

This video is priceless to me. It will be priceless to my kids, and hopefully priceless to our posterity.

Here's a peek into our little world on a Saturday morning.



The music is by Mindy Gledhill, "All About Your Heart". Licensed through Triple Scoop Music.


What's your story?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive