Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Sifting

This past little while I have been "Sifting." I've been sifting through things that matter and things that don't matter in this life.

In life, I only have so much time.

What am I doing with that time?

Every day, every hour, every minute, I am making choices.

I am choosing how to spend my time here on earth.

I have decided that I have spent too many hours, minutes, and days doing things that don't matter.

I have been memorizing these scriptures in The Book of Mormon.

3 Nephi 13: 19-21

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and thieves break through and steal;

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Speaking of treasures and what matters:

Here is one of my treasures and one of my "what matters" :)

Photobucket

Blog Archive