Thursday, October 11, 2012

Documenting Home Project: A Sunday

When we were kids, we used to love playing restaurant. 
I think we used to hang towels down from the cupboards to
block off the "kitchen." 
We would have people take orders. It was fun. 
I also remember pretending I was on a cooking show and talking into the
microwave that was across the room. We also used to love to bring
breakfast in bed to my parents.

The other Sunday we had a little restaurant. Caleb had people sign up for
what they wanted to make and we had a few options to choose from. 
Camryn was writing down the orders.
The kids thought it was fun.
I wish I had a picture of myself when I was a kid playing restaurant.
It's funny how different memories come back to you.
I decided to document this for my kids.

I don't feel like I have a very good memory of my childhood.
I hope that by documenting my home now, it will help jog some memories
of my home when
I was a kid, so I can write them down.



















What fun things do you remember about your childhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive