Monday, January 07, 2013

Photography this year.

I'm looking forward to this new year. 
I have decided to take a year off from the business side of photography
and focus on personal photography projects. 
I just want to be more creative. 
I love to look at Molly Flanagan's photography blog. I love her style and 
it's so inspiring to me. 
She did a question and answer post on her blog that I loved found here.
She mentioned a quote from Thomas Dworzak that she read
that said: "Once you know the basics forget about photography."
I wish I would have done this years ago.
This year I really want to just shoot, and shoot what I love.
I want to keep it simple.
I want to create photographs that evoke emotion and tell a story.
I want to work on and learn how to see light.
I want to document my home and my kids interacting together.
 I want to tell our story.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive