Friday, February 17, 2012

8

My Cade got baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints this month. This is the announcement I sent out. The card was a 4x8 front and back. I was absolutely in love with it. It's just totally him. "Him" is who I want to remember. There are a lot more images from this session I want to post. When he wants to have his picture taken, he just ham's it up. By the way, the scout shirt was HIS idea.

Dear Cade:
I am so proud of the person you are. I love your energy. I hope you keep spreading happiness and smiles all of your life. I love you.
Mom

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Congrats to Cade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that A LOT! He is so cute. He is bursting with personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!! Love that invitation

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive