Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Anger/What if...


Dear Kids:

I read this message about Anger. It made an impact on me. I hope it makes as much of an impact on you as it did me.

For me...

Anger is exhausting.
Anger is heavy.

Like he says in his message...Anger is a choice.

What if instead of focusing on "What if" fears, we focused on "What if" positive statements like this one?

What if ...I chose to never become angry again.

Do you think this is possible?

I do.

Read the messsage :).

I thought about these scriptures when thinking about getting rid of anger.

In Matthew 11 it reads: copy and pasted from here

28 aCome unto me, all ye that blabour and are heavy laden, and I will give you crest.

29 Take my ayoke upon you, and blearn of me; for I am cmeek anddlowly in eheart: and ye shall find frest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is aeasy, and my burden is light.

Photobucket

Which feeling will you choose to have?

Ok, so I know Camryn's not really mad in this picture. She's teasing, but you get the point right?:)

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive