Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Our Family Video

I hired out, and it was the greatest! Last February I put together a video of my family at our home (the one posted at the top of my blog) and I loved it. I loved the realness of it. I decided I wanted another video of our family outside. I could have done one myself, but I decided I would have someone else do it so I could just enjoy being a part of it. It was so nice to not have the stress of being in charge of it. I still took some pictures beforehand and prepared things to do for the video, so it wasn't totally stress free, but it was so nice to be able to just be with my family. I am so in love with this video I can hardly stand it!! A huge thank you to Davey from Pointe Digital! He did such an awesome job and was the greatest to work with! Check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive