Thursday, November 01, 2012

Halloween 2012

Let me just start out by saying that I am a scrooge when it comes to Halloween. 
I think it's weird and a little evil :). 
I don't like spending money on costumes the kids will wear one or two times. 
However, I did take a few pictures to document it :). 
Caleb went to the Jazz with his dad and 4 friends. 
Courtney went trick or treating with friends. 
I'm not going to lie, I felt a little sad when she wanted me to drop her off at her friends house instead of coming with us trick or treating. 
They did come back to our neighborhood, but she was with her friends. 
She and her friends were die hards and went to a ton of houses. 
(Her friend has a nice mom who took them all around.) 
Cali, Camryn, Cade, and his friend Chance hung out with me for awhile. 
Cali stayed in the stroller with a sucker in her mouth most of the time. 
She stayed pretty happy. 
We got back fairly early from trick or treating and Camryn and Cade liked to answer the door when trick or treaters would come. 
Camryn especially loved it. 
It was a nice and warm night. 
That's always a plus for sure. 
So here we go for pictures...........

See the orange bucket in the background. 
That has two snakes in it. 
Cade and Chance love snakes. 
They love them so much that they have their own snake catching business:). 
Chance's parents helped them make them business card to hand out if anyone saw snakes and
wanted them taken away.
They got a call the other day. 
Two snakes were in our neighbors yard.
One was big.
That one is now Cades.
One is small.
That one is now Chances.
They enjoyed showing them off to trick or treaters.
By the way, snakes gross me out a lot.




Cali was going to touch it. Apparently she doesn't understand how gross they are.




Yikes.


I could eat her. Really.


Cade's mustache pumpkin. Hilarious.
He added the wooden spears later.
Not good baby toys.






Love her.






Cali doesn't want to be bothered. Can you tell?





Here is me trying to get in on a shot with my slr camera.
I only have about 3 chins.
Oh well. 
Mom's need to be in pictures with their kids.



One of my favorites of the night.

 Wrapper on, wrapper off. Why does it matter? right?



Ahhh. 
The candy dump.
This was the greatest when I was a kid.







Yes, Cali was very interested in the candy.




If you can't tell, she is VERY sticky from her suckers.





Love this one too.
A little blur never hurt anyone.


In comes "Nerd" Courtney to the scene.


Push up the glasses.



and her friends.





Halloween is over. 
I have a feeling I'll be hearing Christmas music very soon.
I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive