Monday, February 25, 2013

creativity.

Since I decided to take a break from the business side of 
things this year with my photography,

I can not believe how much it has helped my creativity.

I have been playing with 

light

and it is making all the difference in my photography!

I also came across an article I had to share. I can not believe how 
completely true this article is!

I wish I would have read this article when I started photography.
Maybe I wouldn't have listened to it then, but hindsight is 
always 20/20 right? 

If you are just starting photography, I strongly suggest you read this article on
How to Learn Photography.

I am in love with this session I did with two of my girls 

at home 

in Camryn and Courtney's room.





































Camryn took this shot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive